I’m not entirely sure how it happened, but June is here! That means Father’s Day is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about what gift you’ll be giving to the man who raised you. I don’t know about you guys, but Father’s Day gifts are a bit harder for me than others. My dad is a bit harder to shop for. He tends to buy whatever he wants for himself and he is the guy who kind of has it all.
That being said, I definitely express my love by gifting people and finding that perfect surprise that fits their personalities and needs. My dad obviously holds a very special place in my heart so I like to begin planning my Father’s Day gifts at the start of the month. I’ve got something up my sleeve this year already, but for those of you who are stumped about Father’s Day gifts, the guide below should be a great help!
2020 Father's Day Gifts
- Monthly Cocktail Making Kit | This is such a fun idea plus it’s a gift that shows your love all year long. Each month, your dad will receive a kit in the mail for making a special cocktail. This is perfect for the man that loves to bartend.
- Apple Airpods | This one is a classic for the tech junky and music-loving dads. If they don’t already own airpods, they’ll be so excited to receive this one! Plus, if your dad is on the older side, this one will help them keep up with the times, so to speak.
- Bourbon Cocktail Book | Under $20 I love that this cocktail book not only provides recipes for delicious drinks, but also shares a bit of the American history behind bourbon, making it a great gift for bourbon lovers and history buffs alike.
- Leather Apron | Whether your dad is a grill master, handy man, or chef, this has to be the coolest apron around. It doesn’t get much more manly than some good brown leather. The look of this is so sophisticated yet rugged.
- GrowlerWerks | This vaccuum-insulated and pressurized keg is the coolest idea for keeping your beer fresh. My dad enjoys a drink, but he usually doesn’t drink more than one glass of beer so I think this would be ideal for him to be able to get growlers from local breweries and still keep his drink fresh. Also, the aesthetic is totally cool and I wouldn’t mind this sitting on top of my bar or kitchen counter, ya know?
- Adidas Slides | These slides are classics and perfect for both men and women. I have a pair that I wear daily for walks with my pup. These are great for Father’s Day because they’re classic yet trendy and any man can get use out of them.
- Temperature Control Mug | My dad isn’t a coffee drinker (crazy, right?!), but I know a lot of dads are. This is ideal for the man who likes to sip his coffee (or tea!) all day long as it will keep his drink nice and warm. It’s chic but definitely not too feminine and I think it would make a great gift.
- Wireless Catch All Charger | This would be perfect for a desk or bedside table. This little catch all dish is not only perfect for emptying the change out of dad’s pockets, but also charges your phone without the need of plugging it in.
- Necktie Bottle Opener | UNDER $20 This one is the perfect little something for the man in your life. It’s practical but also aesthetically pleasing.
- DOGS Coffee Table Book | For the dad who loves man’s best friend, this is a great coffee table book! I’ve flipped through the inside of this book many times, and the pictures are truly so cool. This gift is great for dads who like home decor, too!
- Tequila Gummies | UNDER $30 Sugarfina gummies are SO good and I think any tequila-lover would appreciate this gift. The set comes with two flavors of gummies plus a shot glass that he can keep.
- PJ Pants | Everyone loves a cozy pair of PJ pants. This classic pair is sure to please any dad and honestly, you can never have too many lounge clothes.
- S’well Bottle | Everyone in my family has one of these bottles. They’re so handy for keeping your drink both cold and hot (seriously ALL. DAY. LONG.) and the patterns are always fun. I like this print because it’s manly and trendy.
- DIY Gin Kit | I gave my dad a similar kit a few years back and he had so much fun with it. Gin is actually his favorite alcohol, but he was proud to share the gin he made with his best friends during happy hour.
- UGG Slippers | This is actually my number one choice for Father’s Day gifts. This is another one that I gifted my dad (for Christmas 2018) that he absolutely loved. Every man that I know that has these slippers thinks they are the best ever. If your dad doesn’t own slippers or his current slippers are getting worn in, this is a no-brainer!
Which of these gift options is your favorite? Do you have a gift recommendation that your dad loved in the past? Let me know in the comments below so I can save it for the next holiday! x