June is over, 4th of July is right around the corner, and summer is official underway. How did this happen? You’d think that being locked up in my house for months would mean that time would be dragging, but somehow this year is flying by!
June for me meant lots of walks outside, cuddles with Trixie, and constant snacking on fresh cherries. I was also so blessed as to be able to get together with all of my immediate family and spend some time in Wilmington. It’s so fun for me to see my three nephews playing together and spend time with them.
In addition to the beautiful moments spent on the beach with family, I found a few items that I was really digging this month. Check out my June favorites below – they just might inspire you to find a new favorite, too!
- Joy Dravecky Grand Voyage Necklace | I eyed this necklace for so long. It kept popping up on my social media feed. Eventually, I caved. I’m so glad I did! This is definitely one of my favorite jewelry pieces now. It’s great for layering but also looks so pretty alone. For the quality, I think the price is reasonable, too! Will definitely be buying more jewelry from this site ASAP.
- White Beach Cover Up | This one came in handy for my family beach days. It’s light weight, flowy, and so cute! It also comes in tons of other colors (even a leopard print!), but I felt that the white was dreamy. PS – it has POCKETS!!
- Blue Light Glasses | I scooped these up a few months ago and wore them randomly at the office. This month, I started wearing them more consistently when I knew I’d be staring at a screen all day. They really help with headaches and helping my eyes feel less strained. Love that this comes in a pack of 2 so you can swap out the styles!
- Sunday Suppers Book | I actually bought this book as more of a decorative piece, but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised with the content! Lots of great little recipes, vibey pictures, etc. Highly recommend it!
- Steve Madden Travel Sandals | Obsessed is an understatement with these sandals. I snagged these on sale and honestly want more pairs. They instantly make an outfit look better and they’re comfy.
- Lush Sleepy Lotion | One of my best friends sent this to me as a gift during quarantine (I know, she’s a good one!). I fell in LOVE. I’m kind of obsessed with my little nighttime routines and adding this in was key. The scent is incredible and so relaxing, plus this lotion works wonders and feels so good on your hands!
- Belvita Soft Bakes Biscuits – Banana Bread | This one might seem random, but seriously… you NEED to try these. I scooped them up as my beach snack this month and they are SO good. Still on my banana bread kick from the Q.
- Mrs Meyers Rain Water Soap | My sister had this scent in her kitchen when I visited and I’ve been on the hunt for it since. I love the Mrs. Meyers soaps, but hadn’t tried this scent before. I haven’t found it in any of my local stores, so I’ll be ordering it online as soon as my current scent runs out!
- Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer | I ordered a sampler of different colors from Static Nails after hearing good things about the brand. Let me just tell ya: it LASTS. I painted my nails on a Monday then helped my parents move for a week. Packing boxes, lifting heavy furniture, and constantly washing my hands. This polish lasted more than a week with all of that. Yep… incredible!